Tuesday 1 December 2020

DARK CHOCOLATE AND WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIE + RECIPE


I don't know who could resist a great smelling brownie, I know I can't! This is the time when the school holidays are in full swing and the weather is feeling cooler and I feel a certain feel of cozy feels.

It is about time to wrap myself in a warm fuzzy blanket and have a cup of warm cocoa with a thick coat of whipped cream sprinkled with toffee bits and a gingerbread man chilling away on the side. Too good to be true? Maybe yes..



If you're new to my Blog, I love all things Beauty related yet during the year end.. I whip out my bakes cuz sharing is caring and I also like to savour such treats.

I've used 70% dark chocolate for this brownie recipe, for a touch of sweetness, I reached out for a healthier option; Coco Natura Coco Suga. I personally like the hybrid of the mousse-y texture on the outside and the crumbly traditional cake like texture in the middle.



DARK CHOCOLATE AND WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIE RECIPE


Ingredients
  • 180gms of dark chocolate cocoa solids (at room temperature)
  • 125gms of unsalted butter
  • 45 gms of organic coconut sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • A dash of vanilla extract
  • 150ml of full cream milk

  • A pinch of salt
  • A coffee spoonful of baking powder
  • A coffee spoonful of soda bicarbonate
  • 350 gms of plain flour

Optional
  • Generous amount of white chocolate chips


Method

1. Fluff the butter till it's pale, add the sugar then add the eggs, one at a time. Then add the wet ingredients and mix well.

2. Mix the dry ingredients and keep aside and add to wet mixture in three parts, fold in slowly till no clumps are visible. 

3. Pour the batter into a 8x8 greased pan and into a pre-heated oven at 180 Deg for 40 mins (for a well cooked centre)

4. Optional to include the white chocolate chips in during this step and give it swirly swirl for that marble effect.

5. 35-38 mins for a slightly gooey centre, leave it to cool on a cooling tray before slicing them into brownie squares. This treat is stored well in an airtight container for a week, mine disappears within five days! Enjoy in moderation!


This brownie pairs well with a powered up latte and masala chai too!

Great time to visit family and friends and never knock on someone's door, empty handed! Please be sure to mask up and continue the safety practices in place and this brownie is one sure crowd pleaser!

I hope you give this easy recipe a try and let me know how you like it! There are loads more exciting posts that awaits you, I shall catch you very soon in my next post soon!



Lots of Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig