Friday 5 June 2020

LOTUS BISCOFF MOUSSE RECIPE



There comes a time when my kitchen appliance needs to leave my home, during the current Circuit Breaker. If anything, this is the worst time ever!

Hence, no baking for now as I have a job to dive deep into researching for my NEXT NEW oven. Anyhoo, how about the rest of the days from now till the end of Circuit Breaker? Don't worry, things will get breezy.

I quickly remembered how single and double creams are my next favourite next to baking supplies. A quick beat gives you airy fluffy peaks in no time and there's plenty you can make out of this one SUPER ingredient!



This is such an easy recipe, I remember whipping up super simple recipes like this many years ago when I was still newly married. Ahem, thus a long time ago!

All you maybe needing is just fifteen minutes or less, just before a movie session. Get into your kitchen, empty out your single or double cream (both works just fine). Omit the cream cheese (if you're lactose intolerant)

Start whipping till you start seeing the double cream foam up slightly and the change in texture, you want to wait till you achieve soft fluffy cloud like peaks!



From here on, spoon the mixture into your desired bowls or cups and skillfully placed them on top of some pre-crumbled Lotus Biscoff biscuits for added crunch in between the mouthfuls of cloud like spoons full of heaven!


It is that easy, perfect for lazy bums and mums like me, hee hee! Don't get too dependent on the single or double cream, they add up quickly if you're watching your weight (just a disclaimer)

I personally like the mousse without the cream cheese, just my personal preference! I like it light yet definitely go for the cream cheese if you're a cheese cake lover, this would definitely satisfy you for sure!

I hope you're keeping safe and remember to wash your hands!

Love,




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig