Friday 8 October 2021

LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK REVIEW


laneige lip sleeping mask picture

If you're someone who likes the feel of an old petroleum texture lip balm, you may like the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask retails for SGD 27.00 for a 20gms round tub. I have been using this for quite a while, factually over more than a year and I do have an opinion to share with you. Especially if you're in the market for a lip balm and not sure if you should get this lip balm in review, for today.

The Laneige Lip Sleeping mask come in a variety of cute pastel like colours in two size variants, 8gms and 20gms in a circular small tub that could easily fit into any sized handbag. I have mine in Berry, the mid toned pink round tub.




The lip mask is said to be free from parabens, oil while containing anti-oxidants too. The nice round cute tub comes with a applicator. Mine in berry has a light mild berry scent to it when I pop the screw off each time, I use it.

Do I like it? Yes, I do. More for day time during office hours if I am taking a break from lipsticks. I really do sometimes when I know I am coming down with flu for instance. The one thing that got me was that I almost immediately lost the applicator, it must have fallen out of my bag somehow.




Each time I reach out for the lip mask, I have to be sure that my hands have been washed as I use my fingers to swirl and pick up a little balm onto the lips. Unlike a lip balm that has my heart and could give me soft supple lips overnight, this balm doesn't quite do the same.




For me, it is more like a day time lip balm. It offers a high gloss finish on my lips, great for pictures for that plumped up full lips. However, the formulation on this I find it to be easily transferable onto almost anything. On the mask, onto the cup and I feel like I need to re-apply. It attracts fly-aways, that traditional slight sticky tacky lip gloss.

It resembles a touch more of a lip gloss due to it's high finish to me. It is a fun product to have especially for beginners. For introductory to lip care, I feel this will be good especially so with it's pocket friendly price tag.

Let me know if you are considering this lip balm and how you like it.


Stay Safe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig