Friday 4 December 2020

PIXI BEAUTY SOOTHING DAILY HYDRATION RANGE REVIEW




It has been nothing short of mask-ne, these days. Skin has been greatly acting up with all of the masking! A basic necessity, yes and it's the new normal; also a yes.

Breaking out from the sides of the faces and dry flaky skin, I'd give it a hard pass yet it is somehow here for the holidays. I really hope for a better year end especially so because I love to wear lip colours, working through my lip stick collection. Those better days just have to wait for now.


During the transition time and currently, I am using the Pixi Beauty Soothing Daily Hydration Range. A six step skin care regime that has been lovely, soothing and comforting for my skin.




Step 1
Remove with Hydrating Milky Makeup Remover

Coconut to nourish, probiotics to balance and oat extract to soothe



Step 2
Cleanse with Hydrating Milky Cleanser

coconut to condition, probiotics to balance and jojoba to nourish


Step 3
Peel with Hydrating Milky Peel

coconut to nourish, willow bark extract to refine pores and cellulose to gently exfoliate


Step 4
Milky Tonic

oat extract to soothe, jojoba milk to nourish and green tea to protect 


Step 5
Hydrating Milky Serum

jojoba oil to moisturize, aloe vera to soothe and vitamins C & E to nourish and heal




Step 6
Hydrating Milky Lotion

coconut to nourish, shea butter to moisturize and cocoa seed extract to protect


I love that this soothing range has gentle and nourishing ingredients that not only aids in soothing and healing but also protecting without any overpowering active ingredients. I have oily skin with occasional hormonal breakouts and these products has not caused my skin to act up.

My top favourite product from this range has got to be the soothing milky toner, I have been skipping out on toners for my oily skin with it's polarizing views. However, the milky toner is a new found love! It is like the rest of the products, very gentle on the skin.

The second favourite is the milky serum, a thick goopy serum that absorbs quickly and sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy feel on the skin. I can definitely see myself reaching for this range again without hesitation.

That's it for today's post, Happy Skin Care Day and I shall catch you very soon in my next post soon!



Love,



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig