Friday 27 November 2020

Origin Superior Coolmax® Latex Pillow REVIEW


Everyone is expected to clock-in a minimum of eight hours of sleep, each day. This is an approximate of almost a whopping 230,000 hours of shut eye in our lifetime. We spend one third of our lives sleeping and with good reason.

I can't stress enough about the health benefits with some quality shut eye, this is why great quality bed furnishings and fixtures are a must in my book. I know I had a good amount of rest when I wake up to feeling energized and my body feeling ache-free, not possible with an overly soft pillow or a hard rock mattress.

Today, I bring you a much needed review on Origin's Superior Coolmax® Latex Pillow, designed in Germany. This latex pillow has a two year warranty, including a seven day free return in the event, you are not satisfied with it's sleep performance.


Now, latex has more density compared to memory foam with it's longer lasting impression while gently moulding to the natural curvature of the neck and upper shoulders. This takes the strain of the spine and accommodates a night long slumber.

It's an added plus especially if you're someone who gets the seasonal allergies as latex is hypoallergenic, dust and bacteria-resistant. This is a definite plus as nights can get unpredictably warm and chilly, a breeding ground that is best avoided.

The ultra cooling gel technology in the pillow coupled with premium tencel cover allows air circulation throughout my sleep, no more waking up to sweat beads or damp hair in the mornings. This pillow cover is machine-washable hence it's a matter of tossing it in with the rest of your laundry load.

I feel a significant increase in the quality of my sleep as I usually have trouble getting comfortable in my sleep position with my tossing and turning. This can be further aggravated when some nights get warmer however not with Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow.

For product and lifestyle reviews, check out Best in Singapore on Instagram and FaceBook



Feel free to check out the full range offered at their Origin Mattress's Official website, click here OR visit their showroom, address below. Don't forget to follow them on their Facebook and Instagram for updates and promotions too!

Origin Mattress Showroom
2 Kallang Pudding Road, MacTech Building
#02-04, Singapore 349307

Opening hours:
Mon to Fri, 11am to 5pm
Sat, 11am to 4pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays


Disclaimer: This post is done in collaboration with Best in Singapore and Origin Mattress. This review is based on a review of 14 days test/trial

Payment is brought to you by Liquid Gateway

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig