Thursday 20 December 2018

BRIGHT AND FESTIVE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS



Since it's the year end School Holidays, it is only appropriate for an extra breakfast for the kids because they deserve it! If they've been good in school and their grades have been good, I don't see why they're not entitled to a sweet treat with their first meal of their day.



The only thing I would change would be swapping to paper cups (or the muffin cupcake bases) instead of silicone muffin trays. The muffins somehow looked/tasted different. I can't quite say for a fact why is it so.




Make sure to not leave the muffins in the oven for more than 15 mins or else they may turn out a little dry. To be sure that they are cooked to perfection, insert a toothpick in one of the muffins at the 13th minute to see if the toothpicks comes out clean. 


The paper cups would definitely come in handy making the muffins travel friendly and somehow amp up the flavor. I usually bake mine in those cup bases and they've been significantly more tasty, just this time with the silicone tray. The muffins also had a glossy finish as you can tell from the pictures taken.
It's the 20th December and before you know it, Christmas will soon be here. It's about time to start making your festive treats and store them away to enjoy them in less than a week's time.

That's all for today, I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig