Friday 14 December 2018

GET READY WITH ME IN DECEMBER



It's been quite a while since I last filmed myself getting ready for an event and so I thought to myself, just film the makeup process while getting ready for Tarte's Workshop last Saturday at WestGate Sephora!

That's exactly what I did! I went for a semi-casual outfit that had a midi dress, my recent favorite type that has very minimal effort and looks great with almost any shoe. If you would like to watch me Get Ready with a voice-over then click on the video below;




Recently, I've been reaching out for any dark brown eye shadow from any palette that I would be using for my eyes for my brows. I kinda like how the brows overall match the eye shadow look, very cohesive I must say! If I go for a warm neutral, I have dark brown brows with a slight warm hue. I like it!




The full list of products used to create this makeup look, is listed below;

Face


  • Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
  • Sephora Collection Full Coverage Longlasting Concealer in Almond
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Medium 26
  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation in 310

Eyes & Brows


  • Tarte Tease Eyeshadow Palette (Heartbreaker)
  • Sephora Collection Full Coverage Longlasting Concealer in Almond
  • Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette (Weekender, Stillshot, Baja, Wanderlust, Punk and Breakaway)
  • Sugar Eye Told you So! Black Eyeliner
  • Rimmel London Kohl Kajal in Nude
  • Catrice All Round Mascara in Black

Lips


  • Maybelline Color Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint in Show Off Nude
  • NYX Suede Lipliner in Toulouse




The Urban Decay is a palette that I have been reaching out for often when I am not filming, it's quite a versatile palette. I've just been coordinating my lip color according to the palette's story. Now, I guess you get my recent lip shade selections.



India! India has an amazing selection of great beauty products that are of high quality at affordable price ranges. I almost feel like I want to pack everything up and settle down in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Not joking, I am seriously considering this idea.



I miss my light neutral peach lip shades a bit now and so I reached for my handy Maybelline lip paint in a neutral undertone that will not compete too much with the heavy eye shadow look.




I really hope you enjoy reading through this blog post and if you'd like, feel free to sign up for notifications for this Blog. Instant updates whenever new posts go up on this Blog!

I wish you a Happy Mid December and in two weeks or less, we're going to be hit with a confetti shower of Christmas and then it'll be New Year's Eve. Ahaha! We need to slow down anyhoo, catch you soon in my next post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig