Tuesday 25 December 2018

NUTELLA TARTS





You know what excites me? A good delicious tart with some classic nutella! This is such an easy recipe that it maybe embarrassing a teensy bit to share! I am going to share with you Loves anyways cause I love to share what I love! 




This recipe is entirely the same as the pineapple tarts, I have just switched out the topping for Nutella instead of pineapple extract.

Just got to be sure about the temperature settings in the oven, if the nutella cracks or melts. The oven could either be too hot or not warm enough to set the nutella. The baked nutella tarts can be stored at room temperature and the nutella topping should be holding it's shape well and not have movement at room temperature. Just be wary of this.


I am frazzled thinking about how tomorrow's already Christmas and in a week's time, it's going to be the start of another new year. Just like that 2018 is going to be behind us, let's make the best of the remaining of this year while we can.

Enjoy great times with your family and friends! Be sure to have your festive feast and create lots of memories.


I hope you enjoyed reading today's recipe on the blog, I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig