Friday 16 December 2016

The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask | THELEIAV

Weekly masking is an essential step to ensuring the facial skin is kept clear, supple with youthful bounce.

I find myself often looking for a good mask that will help me with my oily skin, all year round. One that does not dry out the skin and not cause my skin to break out from any of its' ingredients.
The new launch of The Body Shop's Superfood Skin Masks range specifically the Himalayan Charcoal, Purifying Glow Mask was calling out to me and I just had to try it out for myself. The mask comes in a dark tinted glass packaging with 86 gms of its' bamboo charcoal and green tea leaves.

I anticipated a thick hard to apply type of mask and was surprised to see a slightly runny texture. The mask glided with ease on the skin with a thin layer on my face.
The mask dried quickly on areas applied first while it tingled on the skin. It dried down quickly in ten minutes to a lighter shade of green with a slight tight feel. The scent on this mask is almost like walking past a luxurious high-end hair spa. Maybe, it's just me but I'm digging the scent!

I gave the mask slightly over ten minutes to work it's magic. I wet my face to moisten my skin and slowly massaged the mask in small circular motions and rinsing in between. After a final rinse, I pat my face dry and noticed my post acne scars looked less noticeable in the mirror and my skin felt smooth!

I am regularly using this mask to control the oils on the weekends. It's best suitable for combination to very oily skin types. Samples may be requested (if you'd like just to be sure) and I always recommended patch tests.

Have you tried any of The Body Shop's Superfood Face Masks? Which one is your favorite?

That's it for this review and I will catch up with you very soon, in my next blog post. 

Stay Beautiful!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig