Thursday 22 December 2016

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HER | STOCKING FILLERS | THELEIAV

Hey Guys,

Christmas is slowly inching up on us and if you're not set for the season of giving, I am here to help.

Let's have a look at Five of my last minute Christmas gifting ideas for Her (Stocking Fillers)

Sheet Masks

These are fool-proof and it's easy to whip out whenever our skin needs a quick fix. Many brands have their sheet masks ranging from S$2-20, there is one for every skin type.

My favorites are the Sephora and Innisfree range of sheet masks.















Lipstick Queens

Needless to explain my love for lip colors, there is always ALWAYS room for more lip sticks, at least in my case. Lipsticks are known for their different finishes and varieties, a definite WIN WIN! 

With the holiday gift sets and limited editions at Sephora, M.A.C and others, a good bargain is for sure!


Bath Bombs


I wish we had a tub to enjoy baths, more often. Lush is well known for their heavenly smelling bath bars and bombs. They're quite popular for their volume thus making them an excellent choice for stocking fillers!

I brought Snowie, a bubble bar and Error 404, a bath bomb along with me for our short vacay across the Causeway, last month. Let's just say, bath times were a blast with these bombs.


Hand Creams


I never seem to run out of hand creams actually, realizing it as I type this sentence out. Well, it's true. I love being able to reach out to a hand cream at sight for instant moisture for my dry hands.

These small tubes makes it easy and a breeze to travel with. They come in lovely scents too.



Craft Supplies


I saved the best for last, my spare time is dedicated to planning out video ideas for my YouTube Channel, TheLeiav and for my Blog. What makes it easy and visually pleasing are Craft Supplies!! I love having a variety of colorful stationery equipment, colorful stickers for planning, memo pads, weekly planners, colored pens, all of it!

These don't just have to be for school going kids, they make great gifts for working adults too!!

I hope this short blog post served to be useful tips for last minute Christmas gift guide, I will see you very soon!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


Lots of Love,






♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam

Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam

Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan

Spotify: Shanaru6

Snapchat: shanaru6

Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig