Friday 19 February 2016

Fuss Free Granola Bar Recipe


Hi Loves!! I hope you have a great start to the weekend and I hope this fuss free granola bar recipe will take it up a notch.

I posted this picture on my Instagram a few weekends ago, the post received positive feedback along with requests on a recipe tutorial. Hence, this week’s content is going to be just that. 

This recipe is ultra-easy and quick to make. A batch like the one being featured in this tutorial can last up to 5 days of freshness.

This recipe is highly customiz-able to your taste buds and preference. The key ingredient is Oats; I’ve used Quacker Oats, quick cooking type (smooth and creamy) type. I originally set out to bake cake for that weekend but I didn’t have enough butter. I thought of trying out this recipe, some sort of a baked trail mix and experiment to see the end result. It was such a hit, now I am happy to know I have an alternative to sweetened boxed cereals.

Keep reading if you’d like to find out how to make this ‘Fuss Free Granola Bar Recipe’

________________________________________________________________


Ingredients:
  • Quick-cooking oats
  • Dark chocolate chips/buttons
  • Blanched Almonds
  • Unsalted butter





Method:
Keep the unsalted butter at room temperature, prior to making the recipe.

Mix all the dry ingredients together and lastly, add the butter. Make sure the butter is well mixed.




Line a baking tray with parchment, transfer mixture onto it and evenly spread out to the sides . Bake the prepared granola in a pre-heated oven at 180 Deg oven for 25-30mins.



Leave it to cool at room temperature and chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3hours.

A batch like this can stay fresh up to 5-7 days. You can have this as a tea-time snack, taste great on its own.


________________________________________________


'Fit Nut Version'
- Crumble the granola bar onto yogurt, to add crunch.


'Sweet Tooth Version'
- Drizzle chocolate or caramel sauce onto the granola

  
The variations are endless, have fun experimenting!!

________________________________________________


To accompany this blog post, I have a video up on my happy place also known as YouTube. Click below to watch the video.


Please Subscribe for more videos from me, and to stay notified whenever I have new content going up on my Channel.

I hope you have a pleasant weekend, Lovelies!! I will see you again, next week!!



Lots of Love






________________________________________________


♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig