Friday 9 December 2022

TOP THREE FESTIVE LIP FAVOURITES PLUS A BALM




We are here at an important marker that reminds us that yet another year has just swooped us by. 2022 was quite busy on my end, I hope it kept you on your toes too! Busy sometimes can be a good thing and could be, what we just need to have that added push.

Today is a round up of my most used lippies, hence my Lip Favourites. Three are coloured and all three are my sort of lip colours; a pinky, a terracotta-ish nude and a peachy nude and a bonus add-on; a colourless balm.



The first on my list is my go to lip balm, the Chanel's Rouge Coco Baume I needed some help for my dehydrated corners of my lips once the mask wearing was not mandatory in Singapore. I soon realized that I was not hydrating myself quickly enough and my lips tends to exhibit the lack of it.

I switched back to my neglected liquid lipsticks and topped them off with a glossy top coat however that was not enough. Hence, I would wear this Chanel Rouge Coco Baume on the first three days of the week and then slowly introduce some colour on Thursdays and Fridays. This lip balm surprised me, it gives that coat of instant hydration and is long lasting too. This tube has been with me for about a year now and it's still going strong. Love it!



Moving on to my lip colours of choice for Thursdays and Fridays, this shade would come as a 'no brainer' This is a shade that calls out to me just like the sea calling out to Moana. This is the Rouge Dior Coloured Lip Balm in 200 Terra Bella in Matte finish. It is my that everyday lip colour shade and this is a tinted lip balm too. A smart two-in-one product!

This is the first Dior coloured lip balm featuring a formula enriched with multi-floral complex, concentrated in extracts of peony, pomegranate flower and a few other extracts. It is said to be composed of 95% natural-origin ingredients. This feels super velvet smooth on the lips and the colour is just a hint enough for office wear.



Another Chanel lip product made it to my list, this was a recent summer release. It's the Chanel Rouge Allure in Illusion 206 summer edition for 2022. For adventurous days, I do like to mix this shade up only in the middle for a touch of spotlight. It almost has a luminous finish and works well with the brick brown shade discussed earlier. 

It washes me out on it's own though hence my preference to mixing it in with another lip shade or with an intense dark brown lip liner and then thoroughly blending it in. Keep reading to follow more about my last lip product of choice!




This shade from Hermes is another fantastic shade and finish, beautiful on the lips. The feel is super luxurious and it feels extra special each time, I take it out for touch-ups. I have the shade in Rose Ombre, from the limited edition during it's official makeup launch in Singapore.

Fret not! I will share two of my other favourite lip colours. quite close almost similar in the shades; Rose Encens and Beige Kalahari 

I have swatched them over on my Instagram, feel free to have a peak to see the live swatches! Let me be your reason to spoil yourself silly, this year end. You deserve it!

I shall see you very soon in my next post soon!


Stay Safe!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig