Friday 29 July 2022

Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay Review

 


It's about time and we are way done, half-way with 2022. Now, it's my cue to take things a little slower and take a deep breath and concentrate onto the closing of 2022. My skin has taken a different route since the last two years, I've had challenges attempting to figure out what it actually needs.

I usually have oily skin and even now, the oils have taken a back seat while texture on my skin is more noticeable now. Perfect time to pick up a clay mask with re-texturizing properties hence today's post is about Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 





I got the Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay big tube of 75ml and this retails for SGD 39.00 at Sephora
 
This clay mask is definitely not for skin types or for personal preferences for traditional clay masks that dries down to a dry down finish. What is very important is that we thoroughly wet the dried mask well before attempting to lightly buff away the mask away.

Another way to make this mask work is to apply the mask perhaps not more than once a week and use super sparingly with a light layer with a mask brush (the silicone brush type) The heavier it goes down, the longer I have noticed my time over the sink. This is the only setback, in my opinion.






Once a week is the right amount of masking for me with this Origins Retexturizing Mask. The tube I like in particular is that it's travel friendly and I can be assured that there will not nasty spills or breaks unlike other products packaged in glass jars. Hence, this is a sure win for me. 

It only needs ten minutes or under for it to fully take effect and dry down and I don't need to reach out for it again, till next mid week. I guess for combination skin and dry skin types could get away with using this mask however not for long as ten minutes. Five minutes or under should still work it's magic on your skin. I like to focus on the space between the eyebrows, the tip of the nose and the chin.




Another method that I have tried and have worked particularly in my favour is that  I step into the shower after I had the Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay on after ten minutes. I get the shower routine down and the last step is to get the mask off while the steam from the warm shower has loosened the mask, rinsing it off gets a lot easier.

You could try this method out too and see if this works out for you. The results speaks for itself hence this review, noticeably softer smoother skin and helps to clear out bumpy texture. If you're looking to improve texture, this mask is the one for you.

I believe that there is another small squeeze like tube in the Origins mask range, give it a go and see if you like it like I do!


Love,



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig