Friday 16 December 2022

DAILY FACE BASE FAVOURITES

 


This is an attempt to check-in with you again, this time to share the products I've reached out for whenever I need to look presentable. These are my holy grail of five products that have done me good and still going well.

There are a variety of undertones that I need for different parts of my face. The concealer only for the inner darker corners of my eyes and the yellow based concealer to brighten up. The neutral toned concealer is to even out the mids and outer corners of the eyes. For the face, the IT CC+ is for the general parameters of the face, less than one pump is required.

Again, less than one pump for the yellow toned foundation for the high plains such as forehead, nose bridge and chin. Read on to find out more!


This Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Concealer in no. 8 is a creamy yellow based concealer super useful to brighten the under eye area. It generally stays put if the under eye is hydrated enough with just a touch of setting powder. Love for it's long wear and the shade is that perfect banana under eye colour to counteract the darker inner corner closer to the tear ducts.



As I was relaying the inner corners definitely is in need of help. For that we have the Sephora Collection Colour Corrector in Peach to my rescue. I factually do not need too much of this corrector fluid, just two dots onto the areas of concern. 

Sometimes, I take two more dots on the sides of my nose where I tend to get a touch blushy. Dab dab dab, it blends seamlessly awaiting the foundation ahead. Instant fix and this too is long wearing.



The Dior Backstage Face & Body Flash Perfector Concealer in 3N does the blending for you and it has such a seamless finish to the blend. Such an intriguing concealer, you can build this product upto about light medium and it feels super light-weight on the skin and it wear beautifully when set right!





You could see the finished swatches and what I am explaining about the shades under light, they have varying undertones to them and how I use them strategically on my face to have that natural looking glazed donut look. Trending by the way!

Sides of my face like the cheek area, I tend to lean towards neutral tone bases. For the high plains instead, I look for yellow and just a touch lighter shades to pick up the light and highlight because why not? Everyday, I get up and dress for myself. You should too!

These are my top recommendations, you know I have put them to the test so that you can make cleared informed purchasing decisions ðŸ˜‰

Will catch you soon!


Stay Safe!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig