Friday 23 December 2022

HIT PAN FACE BASE FAVOURITES




As you can tell from today's blog post pictures, these are my well used and favourite face base products. These are well loved by muah for everyday use! The only products that I reach for the most, on the daily. I enjoy using it to achieve that well maintained, healthy diet, radiant looking finish.

These are the base products for everyday highlight, contour and eye looks for most days or infact all year round. If you're new to TheLeiaV Blog, Hi! I am of a medium complexion of yellow and golden undertone.




The battered face palette is well-used and is none other than Dior Backstage Contour Palette in Universal, I love the light brown with a neutral yellow tint under tone! It is very essential for my days when I am more conscious of the big flare on my nostrils.

It gives that subtle contour without being overly visible and it's super light weight and hardly comes off onto my mask. Beautiful face palette, it is one product that has multi-uses for me hence it is a must for me!




In the event, I am out of my blotting papers. This compact powder from Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish in Medium is amazing for touch-ups especially for photography and to blot down the mid-day shine. It is so good, minimizes the appearance of the pores.

This is the only powder that I use to set the face with a big fluffy brush for the under eyes. For the face, I switch to a more dense brush to set the rest of the face where I need more coverage as it does have a touch of colour up. Light to medium coverage, buildable however it is super light-weight.




Such an OG favourite, the NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna. A definite classic, I sure understand the significance why this product is a cult favourite.

This bronzing powder works across many complexions and the almost luminous shimmer, looks amazing on deeper complexions. It has a neutral toned highlight, not too ice-y or yellow like gold. It hits the spot right in the middle.




I prefer sticking to bronzing and highlighting powders specifically, if you have not noticed. Blushes are my not usual go to as the shades I own and try to incorporate somehow end up appearing strange on me when I blush naturally.

I like the multi-use of this bronzing powder; Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light as they offer a somewhat healthy complexion with neutral undertone without looking too much and the ease of maintenance. Blushes are for a skilled makeup lover, perhaps I have steered away from blushes for too long now. 




The last on my Favourite face base of five products. I can't emphasize enough that Hourglass does the best, skin finish makeup products. It is a no-brainer that the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette too works across many different complexions. Super finely milled and it looks super radiant on me.

It is the kind of finish on the skin that leaves people guessing if you've been hitting the gym, on an all green vegetarian diet, you've been off dairy, no sugar and salt reduced food intake.  This is the one product, beautiful finish!



If you've been holding off these products or they have made their way to wishlist, go for it! Make the purchase happen and it'll be well worth the steeper price tags. I have these products since the Circuit Breaker in 2020, they have worked well on me since.

A little bit goes a long way, they store well. Pretty easy to have them thrown into my travel makeup bags and my touch-up essentials. Need I say more? 


Counting down to Christmas!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig