Friday 20 January 2023

CLARINS LIP COMFORT OIL REVIEW



You know my love for lip products, today is going to be NO deviation from that. I bring you another lip product review. We are going to discuss about the Clarins Lip Comfort Oil, the variation I own is 02 Raspberry.

Lip oils have been in the market for a while however I dipped my toes into the lip oil bandwagon, late last year. Clarins Lip Comfort Oil were not an easy find, my most preferred shades were usually out of stock. My luck did not favour me when I tried looking around across the Causeway too. I so happened to stumble upon the raspberry tint in the second half of 2022.



The packaging is like the already available liquid lip packaging, cylindrical twist top with a doe foot applicator. The doe foot applicator with lip oils are much bigger and fuzzier, I love the application feel and finish. It was weird in the beginning, this lip oil grew on me.

Did I mention that I got mine from Tangs, this Clarins Lip Comfort Oil retails for SGD 41.00




I enjoy the lip oil as it is super light-weight on the lips, close to nothing. The only time I feel the lip oil is during application, after that I forget that it is on my lips. I work with thin layers simply for the fact I want to keep the lip oil for a longer period of time.

Love the light layer and the finish, it looks almost like a lip gloss like finish as it is essentially an oil. The lip comfort oil comes in a variety of eight colours, the popular tints are Raspberry, Cherry, Pitaya, Strawberry and Plum. I have been eyeing Pitaya for a long while now, no luck yet. I jumped in when I saw Raspberry in stock and have been enjoying using it since. 




The only downside to this lip oil is that it moves a lot. Essentially, I mean to say that it transfers almost easily if you're not sipping water or snacking in-between meals. The steep price tag on this lip oil may not be for everyone too however it is alright to treat yourself to a little itty bit of luxury.

It keeps your lips hydrated, gives an appearance of luscious lips. It does need to be re-applied if you're going to pop this into your everyday bag. The lip oil could be an amazing topper for your everyday lip balm.



How I like to wear the Clarins Lip Comfort Oil is by firstly put on a lip balm. Outline the lip line in a neutral lip colour and then top it off with this lip oil. It stays put well under the mask on most days. I enjoy the lip oil feel on the lips.

When I press my lips together, I feel a light and thin cushion in-between. It feels good, I can tell you this hence it is a lip product that I thoroughly enjoy and would love for you to try it out too! 

That's all I have to share with you for today, I'll come back soon with another post soon!



Stay Safe!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig