Friday 15 July 2022

CHARLOTTE TILBURY AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS SETTING POWDER REVIEW

 


It is indeed another product review and it is none other than from the legendary makeup artiste Charlotte Tilbury and today's the low down is on the Airbrush Flawless Setting Powder. My long long quest for a powder to set my makeup in place has finally found it's oily skin compatible pairing.

If you're someone like me who often has the tendency to shine after a few hours of freshly applied makeup, this may be your new found favourite and could possibly make it into your ride or die category of holy grail of makeup products. 




It does come with an extra pricey tag however it is worth as it lasts for a very long time. I use it sparingly around the corners of my nose and chin where my makeup tends to slide a little faster now that we are behind masks. Whenever I have on the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Powder, I have noticed lesser transfer onto my masks too. I love that it stays put where I need it to be still.

It keeps my concealer from fading and intact with a small amount of powder under the eyes. It could look cakey if/when applied too much and product build-up doesn't do anything for us. Hence, a little itty bit of this setting powder is more than enough.




I have tried re-touching my makeup while my skin still looks glowy from the afternoon lunch time hour and it did not skip during application. It kept the compact powder in it's original condition. At times, makeup brush tends to pick up some bits of oil from my skin's surface and transfer it onto the compact powder. This sometimes results in the weird film that starts and picking up product tends to get a little complicated. It's an oily skin type problem.



Not with this setting powder, it's a must for makeup lovers and users. You will not regret this purchase and I can assure you of this. There are however limited shades of just five, available at Sephora and my shade is in medium (a little lighter than my natural complexion)

Give it a go and let me know how you feel about it.


Stay Safe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig