Friday 3 June 2022

SHISEIDO THE PERFECT PROTECTOR SPF 50+ PA+++ REVIEW


 


Today, it's another product review and since we are going to get a lot more sun shining on our faces. I guess it was time to share with you a SPF that I am gushing over, a new for me and maybe for one of you too! It's the Shiseido The Perfect Protector SPF 50+ PA+++



By far the best, in my sun protection game plan. It has the most thinnest viscosity ever, it layers like a dream on top of my skincare. It doesn't pill, it does not do the ghostly white cast on me. I have had days where I just had this product alone on my bare skin (on my sick days, just recently) Wow, it layered light and thin on my face.





You could really go for the actual amount of sun protection needed for our face alone (the three finger strips worth of SPF) and it smooths out well on the skin without looking like too much. I've tried on it's own because coupled with a headache, sore throat and runny nose. I just could not bother with my full-on morning skincare routine. This SPF ind

eed wow-ed me. I now get why this product is always 'out of stock' on Sephora's site.



It comes in one size only holding 50ml of it's high protection, it retails for S$ 65.00 Now, the interesting part is that the formulation includes an unique combination of WetForce x HeatForce and it's said to be very water resistant. Where has this product been all my adult life?



It's a clear winner in my anti-aging skincare arsenal. The price point is sure is justifi-able as small as it may seem.. The small bottle of 50ml goes a very long way even when you go on outdoors offering maximum sun protection mode (the three fingers strip worth of product) It lasts well over a minimum of forty days depending on your areas of application. A huge yes, for me!

If you feel you have way too much protection on your face, simply spread onto your ears, your back of the neck, décolleté and the tops of your arms. The highest points that the sun reaches first, thank me later!


Love,




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig