Sunday 17 April 2022

CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow IN IMAGINAIRE



This eye shadow palette is of such high quality in terms of formulation and finely milled! Now, do not let that scare you into not trying it out. Today, I am discussing the Chanel's Summer 2022 launch of their Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Imaginaire.



The palette retails for SGD 100 however for the number of times that I have already used. The tiniest bit from this quad goes a super long way and could well last me just as long as my existing bigger eyeshadow palettes with bigger eyeshadow pots. The shades offered in this quad are complimentary for everyday office outfits, if you're after the effortless chic finish to the eyelids. 

The formula in this Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Imaginaire eyeshadow palette is an unique and innovative solution for easy application. I would see myself recommending this eyeshadow quad to mature women and makeup junkies. I feel that this eyeshadow quad will for sure have an easier placement for plains that may have a presence of wrinkling around the eyes, due to it's smooth glide and effortless blending.




What I specifically enjoy about this Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Imaginaire eyeshadow quad is that it basically does the blending work for me. Being a medium complexion with golden undertones, I do not feel favored much when it comes to mid toned blending shades. My search for that perfect middle shades to make my eyeshadows feel effortless and not try too hard ends with the clever placement of not one but two middle shades for the ideal effort of blending.




The Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Imaginaire quad can be applied for a daily wash of colour for the lids, it blends into each other like butter. It barely takes just a mere two wind shield wiper motions and it is done! I use the darkest maroon shade to flick out a careless wing on the outermost corner of my eye. To be honest, I have been skipping out on my usual black liquid eyeliner from the beginning of this year.

A softer alternative that has come handy and more impactful to have the eyes look more wide awake and a gentle swipe of mascara does it for me! I hope you enjoyed today's review on this product. Let me know if you're getting this eyeshadow quad too!


Stay Safe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig