Friday 25 March 2022

ROUGE Hermès SATIN LIPSTICK IN ROSE OMBRE

 


Masks may slowly be lowered in the coming month of April hence this blog post maybe well-fitting for lipstick junkies like myself! I still do wear lipsticks behind masks for myself, it just does something for my confidence. Do you get my vibe?

Right, the product in review for today's blog post is a new addition to my vanity; Rouge Hermès Satin Lipstick (Limited Edition) in Rose Ombre. Hermès Beauty was launched in Singapore, late last year and things have definitely slowed down since then on a personal note.



To validate my existence, I needed a small treat for myself and got me a satin lipstick. Well, that's because matte lippies and masks do not do anything in terms of hydration and suppleness. I've come around to the idea of a touch of product transferring onto the mask. Since 2020, strategic placement of products behind masks were a new direction for me.

I got my Rouge Hermès (Limited Edition) Satin Lipstick in Rose Ombre from Takashimaya Department Store. It took me just three swatches of my kind of lip colour to have me pick this beautiful rosy shade. I originally wanted to bring home a crowd favourite, Rouge Hermes Shiny Lipstick (Limited Edition) in Beige d'Eau however was swiftly re-directed to this new favourite.

This lipstick comes from the second limited edition collection of Rouge Hermès, refills from the limited collections shades are not available however it could be re-filled with other colours offered from Rouge Hermès. These lipsticks are priced at SGD 111.00 per bullet.


It truly was the clever colour blocking pattern on the bullet that drew me to this luxury brand expanding it's fan base to younger consumers.

The bullet is just absolute dream to stare at! I love the iconic orange box sliding open to reveal the lipstick in a canvas pouch. The golden emblem, oh my! It is so beautiful to look at (squealing in excitement) it makes me feel like royalty. No other lipstick has given me this feel!



Bond Girl vibes? Yes, many lipsticks have offered me that fierce feline feel however this tops it all and is straight up at my number one. Rouge Hermès (Limited Edition) Satin Lipstick in Rose Ombre satin feels beautiful and it is a thicker satin finish feel on my lips, that sits a little while longer before any transfer is noticeable. It wears about five hours of wear time before I start snacking on something heavier other than water.

It has a touch more ruby berry than most pink based mauves shades that I own! The differences in shades in my collection, only I would know. Trust me, it took a while to unintentionally build a collection of easily sixty lipsticks. 

You want it? You go get it, Girl! 2020 and 2021 have been such trying years that a little treat for ourselves would definitely not hurt, only if you want to! I have linked a similar shade to Rose Ombre due to it being a limited edition shade, Rose Nymphèa


Stay Safe




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig