Friday 28 January 2022

PIXI BEAUTY +C VIT PRIMING OIL REVIEW

 


Did you know that Pixi Beauty is approved by Oprah? Yes, you did hear it right! The one and only Oprah. This brand is well known for it's skincare integration with botanicals and more good for your skin like ingredients. It is no wonder many men and women are no stranger to this brand and their offerings.

Pixi Beauty also promises twenty years of glow, skin-loving ingredients, multi-purpose products and cruelty-free. I have been a fan and still am and have been loving their unique offerings.


Pixi Beauty's +C Vit Priming Oil is a must try for beneath the makeup. Don't let the word oil scare you a bit, like for real. This is an unique blend of oils infused with Vitamin C. A tri-phase oil that nourishes, energizes and balance for a radiant glow.

Love how it keeps my cheeks hydrated while balancing out my slightly oily T-zone, it is so super light-weight and I can't stop reaching out for this. I typically use about three to four drops, one on the forehead and for the lower chin and area while the two other drops for the two sides of my face. 





I would definitely suggest that you try this tri-phase oil out, this facial oil comes with a reasonable price tag compared to the rest in the market. Pixi Beauty is available at sephora and retails for SGD 43.00 It is also listed in the category of Clean at Sephora. The viscosity of this oil is super thin and not at all goopey, if that's your concern.

With this, I believe that's the reason why I still have not run out of it. A little bit of this +C Vit Priming Oil really does go a long way. For busy days on the go when taming the crazy frizzy hair ends, this oil has been a saver. The light-weight oil also triples up as a cuticle oil when I am long overdue for my manicure appointments.


I feel like I could go on about my love for the Pixi Beauty +C Vit Priming Oil, it helps to tame the dry itch on the elbows and knees. An instant hydration for my dry ankles when air-conditioning dries my skin out.


This +C Vit Priming Oil might be an instant favourite for drier skin types that looks for locked-in hydration and soothing. Did you know that this product is listed on Elle Quebec & Canada for their 2020 Beauty Grand Prix Beaute 2020




I hope you enjoyed today's product review on the Pixi Beauty +C Vit Priming Oil, be sure to check back soon.
Let's get boosted


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig