Friday 31 December 2021

Happy New Year from TheLeiaV



I hope the new year 2022 brings you everything you dreamt and hold accountable moments that you can be proud of. I truly do hope your dream year ahead of you filled with more happiness than the last!

It's a wrap and what a year 2021 has been! The last week was specially reserved for winding down, catching my breath and slowly re-charging for a fresh new start.




This beautiful maxi anarkali kurti was supposed to reach me on time for Deepavali however with all of the delay with CoVid, it slowly made it's way to me long past October.

Since it's the last week of the year, I decided to have the dress ironed and be seen out with this. A day planned to be well spent at the National Museum of Singapore. I love the vibrancy and the contrast and complimentary cool colours side by side.




Ethnic jewellery has my heart, there is something super special about it. It never failed to make me feel complete and be proud of my ethnicity. It's been raining since Christmas and flats were the easiest option, I was not in the mood to fluff about traditional juttis. Should they get wet in the rain, my heart would ache at the sight of it.

The kids special at the carnival was quite fun for families, my favourite however is the rainforest where I simply park myself at just gaze at the light show. We enjoyed our afternoon tea at the cafe inside the museum itself before the evening showers. 



 I brought out Coach pebbled Leather Hobo bag, it's my kind of roomy tote bag that easily held my hand held umbrella along with the rest of my casual day out essentials. It was a tiring year of all sorts, second year in a row without travel plans.

More service disruptions during the first half of the year, the second half was actually not that bad. Two vaccinations and one booster coupled with two weeks of dull movement. Restrictions lessened and gatherings got bigger.



Here's to a Hopeful 2022!


Stay Safe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig