Saturday 4 December 2021

TEVIANT COSMETICS REVIEW





Teviant Cosmetics is now available in Singapore too, originating from the Philippines. Teviant Cosmetics is a brand founded by Celebrity Makeup Artist Albert Kurniawan and he hails from the Philippines. 

It's a new discovery for me and I am glad that their PR Team had kindly extended out an opportunity to review their lovely products out.




I really like the rose gold packaging, an instant luxurious feel. You would want to have the lipsticks and highlighter palette around with you in your makeup bag. It's a conversation starter, for sure! I love how the lipstick bullets have cuts around them to resemble diamonds.



The eyelash curler works well to curl my lashes before the mascara application. The Mon Cheri Mascara is a fibre mascara that coats the lashes with teeny tiny fibres to give the illusion of sometimes fuller and longer looking lashes.

I usually toss my mascara out once a month and it's been a while since I last ventured on a fibre mascara, it is alright and it does delivery length. I do need to be extra diligent with my makeup removal for my eye makeup when wearing this product.




The liquid eyeliner in Virago (black) is a good starter product for eyeliner newbies. It does deliver one stroke opacity if you're used to eyeliner formulations. It tends to skip on applications during some occasions and it wears off easily since my inner eyes get a lil teary.

I do feel like it starts wearing off around the three to four hours of wear time, great for on-the-go touch ups.





The highlighting palette is a sure winner for me, I do like the 'glow from within' and the top shade deliver just that in Glow to Glass Florid. The top most colour has an unique tint almost like the skin but has an iridescent finish and glow. It's gorgeous and I Love it!




For a more obvious highlight action, you would probably gravitate towards the almost sparkly finish. I quite like it too as a browbone and inner corner highlight. It's like you could see it but you can't, that close to undetectable finish.

I also love how it comes with a full size mirror for quick touch ups and to check-in with ma' self!




I have used the Beauty Sanitizer to clean my brush handles and to wipe down the surface of my vanity table! This sanitizer is so handy and a must-haves for Makeup Artistes, love the interesting fruit-y scent on the sanitizer.

It is indeed true on it's claim to be non-tacky, it is sure not!




You know that I have a thing for lipsticks! A very early obsession since young, blame it on Indian movie heroines from the 80's. A beauty product to be factual, the first introduction to Makeup for me; has to be lipsticks.

It has to be the old school glamour on this packaging, the formulation is amazing too! It has an almost powder like finish on both the lipsticks. The shade Libra tends to skip just a tiny bit however the shade is a colour that I have never owned. It's a distinctive hybrid of pink, grey and magenta-y hue.




The other shade Elizabeth is totally, up my alley! It will be embarrassing if I ever let you take a peak at my lipstick collection. You may be surprised to see so many lipsticks of the same colour, only I could tell them apart.

This shade falls into that category, it has neutral brown with a peach and a light touch of orange. Not too much, just the right amount to make wearable on me without making my teeth look yellow. Yes, there is a subtle difference.


Elizabeth goes on a lot more smoother than Libra, I like wearing them both a lot. They can be mixed with so many other neutral lipsticks from my existing collection.

The highlighting palette Glow to Glass, Florid, the two lipsticks Elizabeth and Libra and the eyelash curler are my top picks from Teviant Cosmetics. Let me know if you do get to try them out and how you like them or not. 

Teviant Cosmetics is now available in Lazada and ShopeeSG, use code TEVILOVE for 10% off! Come back for more Blogmas content on TheLeiaV Blog



Stay Safe!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig