Sunday 5 December 2021

A TRIP TO BELO CAFE BLOGMAS 2021




It is one of those days, I needed to get out and put myself as my top priority. My monthly self care routine is to be out and not to have to worry about what needs to get done for the rest of your family. Today, is a day without plans and no to-do list and just simply be.




I make space for a special someone who feels the same way and I guess, you could call it a date too! Belo Cafe is conveniently located along Upper Thomson Road along the same lane as Columbus Coffee. After passing this stretch, a couple of times. I decided to get in and see what was offered.





I ordered the Wake & Bacon, retails for SGD 16.00 because I prefer starting my mornings with an egg. I need the protein to help me fuel and be on the go, for the rest of the day. It got to my seat with such an aesthetic sight that I had to click a picture. How pretty are the little delicate flowers resting on the sour cream drizzle, so dreamy! 

The other plate has the Chicken & Waffle for SGD 18.00 I ordered the house special Hazelnut Latte retails for SGD 6.00 as recommended and Yes! It did lived up to my expectations, it was tasty, smooth yet robust and satisfying. It's a thing I have for words when it comes to food, if you've noticed.

The couple of times that I've passed, I've noticed families with children enjoying pizza and ice-creams. I hear that their pizza are good and I would reckon it'll be good for families with kids, plus there are few educational centres around this place. You may want to take note of.

A place, I would definitely go back to when I have a later waking up time and Belo Cafe opens for business after 11am. Check this place when you can, let me know!


Stay Safe!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig