Wednesday 1 December 2021

DIOR BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR BLOGMAS 2021



It is Day One of Blogmas on TheLeiaV Blog where I post everything Christmas-y, every other day from now till Christmas Day! There is plenty to read and catch up on, so make sure you keep coming back for more everyday. Today, Blogmas is kicked off by a very special gift to myself!

24 days, from the 1st to the 24th December and each day you get to unveil a beauty gift from Dior! This when I set my eyes, I immediately was sent on bringing this gigantic package home.

No questions asked! I mean, just have a good close look at the beauty of this packaging. I was swept off my feet with the intricate detailing.



I have been trying to get my hands on Dior Beauty Advent Calendar for a couple of years and with no luck. I had to keep a close look out for this year and placed an order as soon as the official details were out, this year.

I could go on and on about the packaging that won my heart, such gorgeous and luxurious touch to every single detail.



This year Dior's Beauty Advent Calendar and how it's best described as, 

This holiday season, step into a luxuriant garden with a thousand and one fanciful flowers: on the doorstep and behind the walls of 30 Avenue Montaigne, magic blooms within the Dior Atelier of dreams.

For the Dior Advent Calendar, artist Alice Shirley created an enchanting floral world of midnight blue foliage and golden winter buds that come to life like a stage performance when the curtain rises. Between luminous petals and armfuls of extraordinary flowers fly bees and butterflies as colourful as they are marvelous.

Open each of the 24 windows of the Advent Calendar one by one, and discover a new Dior surprise to fill each day in December until Christmas with magic and wonder.




I placed my order online after my enquiry for the DIOR Beauty Advent Calendar at their ION boutique, it comes with a steep price tag of SGD 720.00

What it entails is a large pretty white sturdy board of chest like compartments with an image of the grandeur 30 Montaigne on it's front. It is sprinkled with shades of dark blue, white and gold foil throughout the advent calendar.




Super luxurious and decadent much, I am loving staring at it's magnificence close by my Christmas tree, this year. If you want to know what each day brings me then you would have to follow me on Instagram.

This is where I'll be unveiling what each day brings me and you!


Happy Holidays!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig