Friday 12 November 2021

FAVOURITE LIP PRODUCTS FROM DIOR BEAUTY



Today, I bring you three DIOR lip products that I have been using for the bulk of this year. I have been enjoying them thoroughly and so I thought to myself; why not the best of three from one brand? This is just an exception today, ok?

Ever since masking has taken it's course, I have been trying out many lip balms. Lip products offering hydration, supple and soft lips and much needed plumping. This lip balm infused with it's colour shifting magic according to your lip chemistry caught my attention.

I for sure like the sound of this magic infused lip balm, haha! The DIOR Addict Lip Glow Lip Balm retails for SGD 52.00


There are ten shades offered in this Dior Lip Glow Lip Balm range for you to choose from. I chose their pink variant just like the two other DIOR lip products featured in today's special post. Scents on these three products are not obvious neither are they offensive to me, at the very least.

Sensitive skin types, do practice caution for your own good. On my lips, it gives a natural finish with a slight touch of colour enhancement. Nothing dramatic just a soft baby pink look on the lips for myself. 

Surprisingly, it offers me enough hydration for my lips and I like the light-weight feel on the lips. Another plus is that I also enjoy whipping this product out of my makeup bag when I am out for a coffee break by myself.

Just a touch of luxury, never hurt anyone. I assure you and this lip glow lip balm makes a perfect Christmas Stocking stuffer or a mini gift. You can thank me later!



Along with the lip glow lip balm, I also had my eyes on this lip maximizer too!

This lip maximizer leaves an unexpected cooling minty feel while plumping the lip contours for that juicy pout. It does leave a tingling sensation on the lips (fyi for sensitive lips) I enjoyed using this for self-portrait shoots as I like how it leaves a touch of light on the lips. 

Just so you know Dior Lip Maximizer retails for SGD 52.00 on Sephora


With regular use of this Dior Lip Maximizer plumping gloss, it does surprisingly hydrates the lips. In the beginning I use to wear it only for picture taking as with most gloss, the tendency of it to transfer everywhere got me weary.


It does instantly give an appearance of a plumped appearance on the lips as mentioned before. It is definitely not suited for lips beneath a mask. A lovely pick me up for really annoying hot days with it's light minty scent on the lips.

Another lip product that did not disappoint me and I hear that Makeup Artistes love this DIOR Lip Maximizer product too!


Last but not the least is the DIOR Rouge Dior Forever Liquid Lipstick an ultra pigmented, transfer proof and ultra matte lipstick without drying out your lips. You put your money where it's worth each scent. This liquid lipstick delivers just that.

The comfort of a bare lip is such a refreshing plus point for a liquid lipstick, just be sure you do the necessary prep work. A lip scrub and a good hydrating lip balm before hand when you reach out for this liquid lipstick. Great under masks especially when you're heading to a super sized tiny party.

This range comes in ten different shades for you to choose from; chic, sophistication, cool or classy. It's for you to choose from. This liquid lipstick is listed on Sephora for SGD 56.00


Absolutely adore the light weight feel on the lips and the usual doe foot applicator tip. It does dry down quite fast and stays put for a decent amount of wear time for about four hours. I did notice a slight amount of fading in the inner most rim inside the lips, that could be probably from sipping water and light movement. 


There are a total of five shades for you to choose from this DIOR Rouge Dior Forever range and I believe each tube holds about 5/6ml of liquid lipstick.

The product claims that it contains anti-oxidants, fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free and sulphate-free too

Check out Sephora's official site, for more product info. Click here.


I love the sophisticated everyday my lips but better lip shades. I like adding my touch of different lip liners to such lip colours. Such shades in my collection get the most wear from my collection and with good reasons too! Add to your cart this Christmas, for a lipstick lover!

That's it for today's special blog post, just in time for December!


Stay Safe


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig