Tuesday 7 December 2021

TOP THREE CROISSANTS IN SINGAPORE BLOGMAS 2021



I seek buttery goodness and great flakey textures in my breakfast croissants. This is exactly the reason for my blog post for today, I am going to share with you my top three croissants easily accessible to you.



My first and often pit stops on a Friday morning is Paul Bakery for coffee and croissant. Aah, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the warm croissant that melts in my mouth as I look across Orchard road being still in the early morning hours. 

I usually spend my early morning hours there before I get to Kinokuniya one floor above. I enjoy thoroughly almost most of their breakfast offerings. I prefer sticking to Cafe Latte and my choice of pastry by default is their butter croissant priced at SGD 3.50 per piece. The perfect accompaniment. 




It taste fresh and in my opinion, minimal when it comes to additives and added flavouring. Love it when I am headed to Orchard, you can be sure that I will return with a bag of croissants for tea.

I happened to chance upon So France Duo while looking for directions. It's conveniently placed just outside of Bugis MRT and the offerings here too are just hard to miss! They have a bistro, an online store and a grocery store. Almost all things France could be found here.




I caught sight of a lovely variety of wine selection, cheeses and frozen meat and readily made pizza crusts too! Their croissants are lovely as well and reasonably priced at SGD 2.90 slightly smaller in size as compared to the first. The overall taste and texture coupled with how the croissant flakes fares reasonably well in my books to be voted as my second place.

The boulangerie offers a delightful variety of pastries to choose from for your morning drink, chocolate croissants, brownies and more. If you happen to be at Bugis, you have to check this place out at Duo Galleria!



Last and not the least, are our Starbucks croissants! If the former two are not near you, do not fret. I am sure that we have a nearby Starbucks near us and for the days that you absolutely just need to have croissants. You can count on Starbucks!

Their buttery croissants too are conveniently priced at SGD 3.90 per piece and just like the two mentioned before. Starbucks croissants too offer a flakey, full bodied croissant experience for the senses. These taste even better with their limited edition holidays drinks too!

These croissants are my top three go to croissants in Singapore, be sure to try them out yourselves. Let me know when you do!


Stay Safe!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig