Friday 5 November 2021

EMBRYOLISSE LAIT-CREME CONCENTRE REVIEW

embrolisse lit creme review


This one product with it's multitude of purposes, a cult-favourite amongst many Beauty and Makeup Artistes. It is none other than the One and Only Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate Nourishing Moisturiser! and today, I am going to share with you why it made it's way to my top beauty favourites and how I use it in many different ways.

Dry hands, no worries. You could have a five cent coin amount of Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate Nourishing Moisturiser to your immediate relief. Have a stubborn dry patch in the hot summer and cool winters, this creme doubles up as a mask.


In need of a makeup primer and you don't have one in your makeup bag, again this creme easily takes your primer's place. Cracked heels, this creme works wonders for that!

In need of a quick moisture quench, this creme again will come to your rescue. This creme has also doubled up as a lip balm for me!

I like to wilt down a thick heavy duty foundation with a squirt of Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate Nourishing Moisturiser. It glides much easier across the skin and keeps the skin underneath hydrated and well protected. If there is one creme that does it all, I think this it!

No wonder french women swoon over the must-have beauty product, it's single tube's uses are practically endless. I have had this creme with me for long haul flights, you know how it wrecks havoc on the skin. One good thing from not being able to fly, breakouts due to red eye flights.

With the weather cooling down much faster than expected, this nourishing moisturizer comes in super handy! You can thank me later, you're welcome!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig