Saturday 24 July 2021

THE INKEY LIST KAOLIN CLAY MASK REVIEW


Product in review for today is The Inkey List Kaolin Clay Mask! The skincare realm has taken on a different level of skincare hybrids unlike the former generation of stand alone uses back in my teenage years. Well, warmer months await us and perhaps enhanced socializing restrictions may have us back to working from home in the month of June. Meh..

Whatever it is, we must not let the idea of self-love and self-care slide off while making way into this new normal. Please refrain from going to great depths of work commitments that we forget about caring for ourselves, again. Today, is a product review for oily skin types like myself.


This was an easily identified possible dupe for another masque for oily skin types however from a brand only available in India. For obvious reasons, I am not happy about this.. Let's embrace and brave the current situation we're in the amidst of and make the best of it.

The Inkey List is a brand that has been popping into my radar for a while now perhaps it is due to it's attractive beginner friendly price tags and the way the products are labelled. It's fuss free, it takes out the guess work out, the packaging informs when the product is best suited (for AM/PM and how it's layered)


I decided to try out The Inkey List's Kaolin Clay, I got mine from Sephora at their flagship outlet at ION Orchard. The clay mask is priced at SGD 12.00 for a decent 50ml of product. The mask is free from paraben and fragrances and I believed it is also a clean beauty product (if this is your thing)

This mask is well suited for beginners, super hydrating despite the fact that it's made from kaolin clay. Like I said the skincare industry has had a revamp and it's such a breath of fresh air. The mask is not overly drying yet gets deep into the pores for a thorough clean that would last up to about three days or so. At least, this is the case for me. 

There is no dry or tight feel whenever I try it out on my oilier T-zone, le forehead, nose and chin. Kaolin clay as an ingredient sits at the top of the ingredient list at no. 2, am happy to report this!. Somewhere in the fourth or fifth row, I spotted a new important ingredient for me, the 'centella asiatica' for it's reparative nature for my post acne pesky scars.

I feel you would be able to see a difference when used a minimum of twice a week, allowing three days before the next masking day. Would I recommend The Inkey List Kaolin Mask? Yes, of course! It's a win win for me!

It comes in a plastic squeeze friendly tube, technically travel-friendly to add. I don't see the point in this though (big sigh) I did not have much expectations for this however it does deliver, kudos to that!

I wonder if I should try out The Inkey List's Retinol, I will keep you posted if I do!


Stay Safe!


 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig