Tuesday 8 December 2020

TOP THREE BROWNIE SPOTS IN SINGAPORE



Brownies have a special place in my gut, in fact I always make sure that I eat less during main meals to make space for this special dessert whenever wherever possible.

It has comforted me in times of great sad feels and filled my tummy with fuzzy happiness feels when I am happy too. Brownies are special and so is for a few others of you too!

As such I have been on the lookout for great tasting brownies that have made their impressions on my tummy and here are my top three picks in Singapore; Just remember to share them because caring is sharing. Sharing is caring for our waistlines too, lol!



For the ultimate afternoon accompaniment for your latte, mocha or green tea latte. Swiss Marche's brownie ticks the box for me. It has that rich decadent feel of good quality cocoa with bits of walnut in every bite!

The rectangular slice makes it ideal for sharing with one other person. Half the brownie is good for me and I feel comforted with a cup of hot drink with this slice of heaven! Check out more of their Christmas and year end offerings here



The most 'atas' brownie I had ever consumed in my lifetime. This brownie has a light over spray of edible gold dust hence it's called Chalk Farm's 24 Karat Brownies! 

This brownie has a rich deep texture and moist, by far the most fudgiest of the three! Again, I would highly recommend splitting it in half as it is quite heavy. It's the sort of rich, thick and fudge like texture that might cling on to your gums.

Best paired with a cup of ice cold, full fat milk.. I imagine it to be! There have a variety of full sized cakes too and seasonal offerings, check it out here


Another patisserie, I often frequent during afternoon for a little something something is Maison Kayser for their brownie and frothy mild sweet green tea latte. This brownie has a nice crunch with every bite and is the only square that I could savour all by myself.

A nice perfect small square that sits snug in my tummy, it's not too sweet or fudge-y unlike the other two brownies. This brownie walks a centre line between a regular cake like texture while delivering the cocoa or chocolate-y goodness, I preserve this for cold and rainy days after a pedicure at Far East Plaza.

This establishment too has plenty of offerings for the year end, check them out here


Here they are, my top three brownie spots that I feel you should be checking out next. These are made from bakeries/patisseries and are almost made daily and have less preservatives adding to their freshness. It is worth noting down!

I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post, very soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig