Thursday 10 December 2020

JUST NUTS DELIVERY SINGAPORE


This is the time when families are back home for longer hours, especially during this school holidays!

Year end extended school holidays is when you'll see me baking more often than ever. I try to make cakes and cookies from scratch. It is this experience that I enjoy savoring and shopping for high quality ingredients and a process that I cannot simply skip out on.



Christmas baking calls for a variety of brownies needing high quality of nuts. I usually reach out for pistachios, almonds and hazelnuts for brownies, bark thins and cakes. Edible take home gifts are something I am often recognized for.

I was recently introduced to Just Nuts and this brand have three stores island wide, conveniently located at Ang Mo Kio, Queenstown and Bugis. Did you know that all products are stored in the dark at -2 degrees retaining the the crunch, taste, nutrition and freshness?

I love the freshness of the roasted cashew nuts just before dinner to keep the hungry monster at bay! This smallest packaging of hundred grams in it's convenient lock pouch is super handy for in between meal times, fits perfectly into my small shoulder sling bags without adding too much weight.

The light toasted and salty flavor is what I enjoy, it's not too salty or dry either! One serving of hundred grams could reap up to five servings.


I also enjoy that the packaging is concise and smaller if you're watchful of how much to snack and there are bigger packets for bakes too! I typically need about a 100gms of diced/blanched almonds for one brownie sheet.

I get my fill of nuts from Just Nuts Singapore and you can too! Click here to place an order now and get it at your doorstep within 2 hours with free delivery for purchases above S$60! This removes hassle of travelling for great ingredients! Keep the unsalted butter out to chill at room temperature while your order of nuts and dried fruits gets delivered to your door step, so easy!

I was amazed to see the large variety of both nuts and dried fruits listed on their site! If you're into dried fruits, I bet you'll be able to find something for you and your family too!

Go ahead and make the first step towards a healthier lifestyle, incorporate the habit of healthy snacking now! Build and boost your immune system with this small change! For more product and lifestyle reviews, check out Best in Singapore on Instagram and FaceBook

There are just eight days to Christmas, get baking and place your order for great tasting bakes! For more info, check out Just Nuts Singapore on Instagram and FaceBook

I hear Winter in New York is one of their best seller! Got hooked on to healthier snacking already, read more about Best 8 Nuts & Snacks in Singapore 

I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post, soon!


Love,





Disclaimer: This post is done in collaboration with Best in Singapore and Just Nuts. This review is based on my personal review from using the nuts during my Christmas bake-athon

Payment is brought to you by Liquid Gateway

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig