Friday 11 December 2020

TOP THREE CHANEL LIPPIES, ROUGE ALLURE & ROUGE ALLURE INK FUSIONS



It was time, I expanded my lipstick collection to include high end luxury brands. This brand and the three shades have been on my wish list over the past six months and once the Circuit Breaker had ended.. You know how I kept my hands to myself by walking down to the Chanel outlet at Raffles City Mall.


By now, I had already narrowed down my lip colours of choices as I have enough browsing done on Pinterest. Here I am discussing my most worn under masks, lip colours from Chanel's Rouge Allure and Rouge Allure Ink Fusion collection;

  • Sentimentale (Rouge Allure Ink)
  • Mauvy Nude (Rouge Allure Ink Fusion)
  • Pink Brown (Rouge Allure Ink Fusion)



These lippies are ultra light, weightless feel on the lips and extended wear time and transfer resistant on me. The new releases of liquid lipsticks are so amazingly comfortable with an impressive amount of wear time under masks too!

They are very thin in texture unlike the traditional liquid lippies and very forgiving on dehydrated lips too. I found them to be like second skin and they dry down almost like a tint without compromising on the colour pay-off. Impressed much!

I reached for these three shades as I love my lips but better shades while getting the most use out of it! Yet there is a distinctive difference in the opacity and colour unlike my existing collection of nudes. These lippies have a slight sniff of a floral scent that cannot be detected after a few minutes, for my sensitive noses out there.


Sentimentale is a med toned watermelon pink with red undertones, it's a unique shade of pinky red and it wears beautifully with my Huda Beauty's Mercury Retrograde eyeshadow palette.




Mauvy Nude like it's name; it is a classic mauve shade with a slight purple grey undertone. I love how it is a softly muted for a more polished look for a Zoom meeting. It leaves people guessing if I have a lipstick on or not.




Pinky Brown is more pink on me than brown, a more brighter hue. It's like an in between pink and brown with a brick red undertone. I could still make this shade work for me with a flicked eyeliner look. I've tried sentimentale on the centres and it looks beautiful worn, this way.

The applicator on these lip products are the tapered doe foot, for precision along the corners of the lips. Oh, I almost forgot that these lip product comes in many different shades and they make good stocking fillers!



I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post, very soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig