Friday 3 April 2020

#STAYHOME #STAYSAFE CLEAN UP


What do we do when we have nothing to do or are being strongly advised to stay indoors due to the current pandemic? We #stayhome and clean up, that's exactly what I have set myself up to do..

During this time of uncertainty, life suddenly hit the 'PAUSE' button yet it feels somewhat like a long overdue 'RESET' for me at least. I can't help feeling overwhelmed in the beginning and I understand that the implemented stepped up precautionary measures are necessary for our own good.

Ok, now what?! What about it? Life still goes on a new note that's what is.. Anxiety is an all-time high for me and nights are somewhat way much longer than they usually are. To help me better make out my day and to fill it with activities without having to step outside the house. This is the only time to think outside the box while you're confined to the corners of your home.




This is by far, the strangest and most uncertain phase I have experienced so far and I do not wish for this to continue any further. Hence, remember to maintain physical distancing as this is helps in enhancing disease prevention.


Stay Safe!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig