Wednesday 1 January 2020

GOODBYE 2019, HELLO 2020!




It's a start to a new year filled with new beginnings, adventures and experiences! I feel all sorts of mixed emotions on the inside. The last ten years (sighing heavily) seemed somewhat like a hurried rainstorm, some life experiences they were.

Wow, just like that ten years are now behind us! Looking forward to the new year 2020, I seek the words, 'Clarity' and 'Expansion'. Expanding my fullest potential to a better me, committing each day for improvement. Improving and improvising my mindset for a healthier and happier lifestyle.

Eat more greens, exercise regularly (I sort of slowed down in the month of December and my arms are a tad bit wobbly again) Remembering to take things at a slower pace and to remind myself that there is time, I have enough time.



What I am leaving behind in 2019 are my thoughts of uncertainties. These come in so many shapes and forms quietly nibbling away, bit by bit when I am the least aware of it. This year is going to be about how I would like to further myself in terms of knowledge and being purposeful of serving my community, local and abroad.

I am thankful for the painful lessons learnt yet grateful for the teachings left behind by each of them, experiences.

Travelling is a definite yes! Nothing like experiencing how others live outside of what I have so often grown used to! The sights and sounds, local lingos, not forgetting the fabulous food! My favorite part of any vacation, I bet it is yours too!

Travelling is money well spent hence plan wisely and enjoy immensely! Looking forward to getting back to Chennai, Tamil Nadu again in 2020!





2020 will also be about centering my focus and to remember to self-care. Often times, we work harder than we think and frequently compromising on our health, mind and inner peace. I probably got my nails done for the first time in 2019, I know it sounds crazy! I'm not a nail color type of person yet I could see how badly I may have overlooked on the upkeep of my cuticles and dry hands.



I want to try new things out, I've never attempted to before. I'll have to update you on this bit tho if I would even carry a small list of things, I have in my mind. Will I go for it? Let me start planning, meanwhile..

I hope you have an amazing 2020, wishing you nothing but the Best!



Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig