Saturday 23 November 2019

NATASHA DENONA MINI STAR PALETTE REVIEW



Hey, what's up Loves! Don't we all love a miniature eyeshadow palette, it feels extra special when it looks all nice and shiny! I did fall for the outer packaging and I've been hearing so much about the Natasha Denona brand, thought I will try it out and see if it is worth the hype.

This mini star palette retails for SGD 39.00, pretty steep if you ask me for a miniature palette that has just five small pans filled with eye shadows. Hear me out now when I say that these shadows are pigmented and they work well with both finger tips and brushes.


I love that this palette has a somewhat deeper transition shade than most other palettes that the complexions in between a light/pale and deep could enjoy. Have it if you will, a happy medium transition shade just for us in the middle of the shade spectrum. I was excited for this one matte shadow from this palette.

There is one other peachy light matte shade too, (the only two mattes) are well suited for a variety of many complexions. The peach shade with it's slight peach tone to it works well to even out blue purple veins if you have discolored eye lids. I know some of us do and concealers sometimes could weigh the lids down even before eye shadow application.


The peach shade perhaps may be suitable for a medium to deeper complexion as a brightening powder for the under eyes! There are more than one use to an eye shadow palette, I'd say make the most out of the palette. The second deeper brown shade could come in handy as a neat nose contour just around the upper nose bridge.


I absolutely enjoy using the palette and it doesn't take much effort in terms of building the intensity. Eye makeup gets done in under ten to fifteen minutes, I like the simplicity and glamour, this palette has to offer. I am a fairly die hard fan of neutral looks, me but healthier type of appearance is my kind of put together look.



Do look out for Sephora's Black Friday Sale, then would be the best time to dip into your pockets for a more generous year end spending. Honestly, this will be the only time I enjoy shopping and it's a great way to gauge if I really 'want' the items of my list.

Have fun trying the Natasha Denona Mini Star Palette, let me know if you like it! Or not!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig