Friday 1 November 2019

SUGAR MATTE AS HELL LIP CRAYON REVIEW



That traditional lip crayon that got me all excited in the early 90's. Those chubby sticks supposedly the new lipsticks got me, really excited are now available again in the market.

It's from Sugar Cosmetics, called Matte as Hell Lip Crayons! From my last visit to Chennai, I had visited a Lifestyle Store at the Express Avenue Mall. After much finessing with lip swatches, I decided to bring back home, three lip shade Rosalind, Holly Go Lightly and Stephanie Plum.


Boy! Are these chubby sticks pigmented and so feather weight on the lips! If high-coverage and full on opacity is what you seek in a lip product, you would definitely enjoy these lip crayons.

I believe on dry to normal skin types, these lip crayons can double up as blush as well. I wouldn't say the same that it works the same for oily skin types, that's a whole other blog post altogether.

These lip crayons however in my opinion, the only disadvantage is that it is available in India for now. Each lip crayon retails for Rs. 799 and there maybe amazing discounts extended out on these products on Nykaa's site too!



My most favorite part of this lip crayon is it's accompanying sharpener, the hero product! It eats very little amount of lip product while carefully shaving the around the pencil nip allowing a nice precise point for optimal lip lining. Oh, what love I have for this amazing sharpening tool!



So often, most other sharpeners that I've had before end up eating lots of the eye and lip pencil, leading up to unnecessary product wastage. Not with this lip crayon + sharpener combo, amazing! Again, the only down side is that it's not available outside of India hence you know what you need to do if you're planning on a trip to India.

If you're someone who is not fond of the add-on process of sharpening a kohl or lip pencil, you might not like this product however the lip crayon speaks for itself upon application and minimum amount of wear time could last easily up to five hours before needing touch-ups.



Get these lip crayons, I can assure you that these lip crayons are a total lip junkie's dream! They smooth onto the lips like a dreamy cream and settle to a comfortable matte finish.

Did you know that these lip crayons are dermatological-ly tested and approved and said to be a 100% safe on the skin! What's more? I feel like they perform just as amazing as the Nudestix from Sephora if not better, coupled with a lower price tag option that keeps everyones' wallets happy!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and I shall catch you very soon in my next post, very soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig