Friday 19 July 2019

INNISFREE INTENSIVE ANTI-POLLUTION REVIEW



Hey Loves!

The Summer is on, coincidentally I have a sunscreen product review that I am really excited to share with you! Beach vacay or a day at the amusement park, you know how sunscreen is important all year round hence it is a product that you need to invest! Read on to find out why this product deserves a full-on five star rating!

I happened to stumble upon Innisfree Singapore's Instagram profile, got excited at the sight of their fairly newly launched anti-pollution sunscreen range! I decided to check it out if it's cut out for me and my oily skin needs!

If you'd like to watch me squeal in excitement about this new holy grail find, then click the link below!



I gotta state that upon testing out the sunscreen, I felt that this product has potential to be a favorite of mine but never anticipated to be a quick hit for me! I am reviewing the Innisfree Intensive Anti-Pollution Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++, Water Resistant formula.



Firstly, the product comes in a regular box standard squeeze-y tube that contains 50ml of it's hybrid cream and gel formulation which slides perfectly onto my skin and protects my skin from the harsh sun rays during work hours.




I like the lightweight and non-greasy feel of this sunscreen and is also quick absorbing, thus saving plenty of time in the mornings.

I even attempted to mix this sun protection fluid with my daily foundation just to save some time in between and guess what? It works just fine and sinks in perfectly onto the skin! I had observed that the sunscreen foundation cocktail did not cause any oil separation during mid-day instead it somehow helped with the foundation's longevity and my skin appeared to be less oily. This fact is evident based as the oil blotting sheets were proof that there was lesser absorption of oil, as compared to days without this sunscreen.



That sort of sums it for me and it'll definitely be a sunscreen that I will keep reaching out for without fail for the rest of the year.

If you'd like to watch me squeal in excitement about this new holy grail find, then click the link below!

 


I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and if you did then please pin this post up on Pinterest and share it among your beauty junkie friends.

That's it for now and I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post, very soon!


Love,







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig