Friday 21 June 2019

J STUDIOS SIGNATURE OXYGEN DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL REVIEW






Acne being a frequent concern for my oily skin type, deciding on a beauty service such as a facial usually leaves me at cross roads as extraction can be very uncomfortable for me especially with my low pain threshold. 

No doubt a good deep cleanse and the extraction process is great for removing impurities from the skin while improving better absorption of skin care products that goes on to the skin shortly after.

Each time once the steam bath is over, I can feel my heart accelerating preparing for what comes next. The extraction that I just can not! However, the J Studios Signature Oxygen Deep Cleansing Facial system consists of an airbrush that delivers powerful oxygen along with moisturizer, vitamins, anti-oxidants and replenishing nutrients onto the skin.

The pressure and serum helps to deep cleanse plumping the skin, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the blood circulation while boosting the collagen production and improving the skin's complexion. 

This is a huge relief for me and it's delivery is said to be an effective acne clearance for troubled oily and acne prone skin types while fighting signs of aging skin leaving the skin feeling clean, smooth and radiant.

J Studios Signature Oxygen Deep Cleansing Facial lasts over a duration of 75 minutes and a first trial promotion at just SGD 98!

At the end of the facial, I did feel that my face had;

  • been deeply cleansed
  • retained moisture and felt plumped and nourished
  • during the facial duration there were no painful extraction (phew! I was almost lulled to sleep with the background music)
  • there were no redness and visible swelling afterwards
  • effective acne clearance (I did not break out from the facial which is a good sign and it has been a week since I last sensed a new blemish coming through!)
  • no downtime (which I can vouch for)

I could see how this facial could greatly benefit someone like myself who is a makeup junkie as I do love me some full coverage bases and for the content that I create for my online platforms. Frequent use of makeup products can leave my skin feeling dull and clogged over a period of time and this facial comes in handy.

The facial also includes a relaxing shoulder massage with two essential oils to choose from and it was indeed very calming and relaxing! The massage eased my momentary worries away while prepping my mind for the facial after the massage.

The staff administering the facial explained every process and repeatedly asked if I am alright and to alert her if I feel any discomfort during the whole session. She went on to cleanse my skin, removing all trace of makeup and afterwards explained how the enzyme cleanser will prep my skin to soak up the benefits of the oxygen deep cleanse.

The oxygen deep cleansing step removes all impurities from the skin and is infused with a serum to heighten the absorption of the skin to purify and nourish the facial skin further with the help of a cold ultrasonic machine. Afterwards a mask was applied after analyzing my skin type and concern and finished it off with a toner and a sunblock to protect my skin from the harsh sun rays. 

It's been a long while since I last had a facial and I mean it's been a looong while! Lol! It was great to have had this pamper session for myself, a much wanted and I am pleased with how my skin looked like afterwards and I am looking forward to experience another relaxing facial with J Studios!







From the time I had stepped into the salon, I felt at ease with their polite and friendly staff who navigated a first-time customer like myself and offered me a hot latte that was delish! I absolutely loved how their waiting lobby looked gorgeous and so Instagram worthy!

For more information about J Studios and their services, check out their Instagram handle @jstudiosbeautycare and their FaceBook page www.facebook.com/jstudios.com.sg

I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and if you did, be sure to pin this up on Pinterest! I shall catch you very soon in my next entry very soon!
Share:

1 comment

  1. The information you provided was fantastic! It helped me alot. Your expertise saved us so much time.
    Benefits of Deep Cleanse Facials

    ReplyDelete

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig