Tuesday 2 April 2019

Green Eyes and Nude Lips Makeup Look



Hey, what's up Loves? Since the warmer months are open us and soon we're going to get loads of colorful eyeliner and makeup looks show up on our Singapore shores.

I thought I shall kick start and reach out for makeup products that may have been pushed to the back of my vanity during this season of spring cleaning. A palette that I truly have been enjoying on/off is the Urban Decay's Born to Run Palette, it's versatility and color story was definitely worth the splurge and I have no regrets!

I have a full on review on this eyeshadow palette, if it piques your interest then have a read on my thoughts and impressions here!



If you'd like to watch me demonstrate the steps and processes involved to achieve this makeup look, then click the link to watch it on YouTube! While you're at it perhaps consider extending your support out to me on YouTube by clicking on Subscribe and comment what you'd like to watch next on YouTube!




For your convenience, I am listing the full list of makeup products used in this tutorial listed below;


Face


  • Innisfree No Sebum Primer
  • Innisfree My Foundation 1.5 in N22
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Medium 30 and Medium 26


  • Colourpop No Filter Foundation Stick Deep Dark 190
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pressed Powder in Translucent
  • theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30



Brows


  • IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil



Eyes


  • Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Medium 26
  • Urban Decay's Born to Run Palette (Still Shot, Riff, Good as Gone, 
  • NYX Pigment in Green PIG 10
  • NYX Black Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Faces Ultime Pro Gel Kohl Kajal in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black



Lips


  • NYX Liquid Suede Liquid Lipstick in Sandstorm




I love the formulation of these eye shadows in this palette, it's blend-ability is incredible! It really is like butter and the colors glide with ease onto one another and did I mention that these eye shadows have little fall out as compared to the rest of the eye palettes?



Watch the full tutorial, click the link below!




Another stellar product that I cannot get over is this eye pencil from my last trip to Chennai, the Faces Ultime Pro Kohl Gel Kajal Pencil in Black. I am a beginner to tight lining and have not had any pleasant experience at attempting.

As most pencils before this was super scratchy, tickle-y or deliver no pigment at all until my hands reached for this. This makes tight lining super easy with it's one swipe color opacity and smooth glide on the lash line.

I'll be sure to be stocking on these babies when I visit India, next!




If you're still pondering over on your next purchase for an eye shadow palette, check out this full depth review on this product! Click the video above:)




I hope you enjoyed reading today's makeup look if you did then do not forget to pin this picture up on Pinterest and share this on your socials!




I'll be sure to catch up with you very soon in my next Blog post, very soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig