Saturday 16 March 2019

Spring Glamour Makeup Tutorial



Hey Loves!

I took a short break from my last post, a First Impressions Review on the Loreal Paris Signature Lip Ink. If you'd like to read about it, then click right here.



Meanwhile, today's post is the first in 2019; a Makeup Collaboration! I have had an opportunity to collaborate with Mahllinie, a local Beauty YouTuber from Singapore too. Fun fact, she's linked to someone I know through Instagram. Singapore is way too small, ahaha!



I was ecstatic when she reached out to me, it's always fun brainstorming for makeup looks and ideas and how we can incorporate different techniques, colors and tools to achieve in a team effort.

Myself and Mahllini wanted to do a colorful makeup look that's just in time for Spring around the corner, oh wait! It should have arrived when this post goes up. She went for a Bright shades of yellow, orange and warmed bronze shades for her eyes and a bright shade of red for her lips!

I hope to have you check out my makeup tutorial and hers and leave a like, if you did! 



I apologize for the lighting in the video and am in the works of getting it fixed, meanwhile I am listing all of the products used. Keep reading!
The full list of products used in this makeup tutorial, is listed below;

Face

  • Innisfree No Sebum Primer
  • IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil Free Matte with SPF 40 in Medium
  • Wet N Wild Photo Focus Concealer in Light/Medium Beige
  • Innisfree No Sebum Powder
  • theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • ELF Warm Bronzer (using the lightest shade as highlight)
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30
Brows & Eyes

  • Essence SuperLast 24HR Eyebrow Pomade Pencil Waterproof in Dark Brown 

  • theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Purple/Violet
  • Makeup with Rising Phoenix Single Eyeshadow Pan in Athena
  • Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Palette (lightest orange shade in the palette)
  • Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 120 Satina Van Der Woodsen
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara 
  • False Eye Lashes from Daiso
Lips

  • Kiehl's Butter Mask for Lips
  • Colobar Kiss proof Liquid Lipstick in Mauve Dusk
  • Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in Buttercup


That's it for today's post, I really hope that you enjoyed reading it and be sure to try this makeup look out! If and when you do, please be sure to tag me on the social media platforms and I'd love to stalk you online.


Lots of Love,

Share:

1 comment

  1. Very nice and useful info for those who are looking for good makeup. thanks for sharing. Jaishree Beauty Solutions

    ReplyDelete

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig