Friday 12 April 2019

NYX LIQUID SUEDE CREAM LIPSTICKS IN SANDSTORM AND CHERRY SKIES



NYX Lip Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks are products, I wasn't bothered to consider purchasing until I saw swatches of them on YouTube. First Impressions and Reviews from my favorite YouTubers and before I knew it, I was at the NYX outlet at Dhoby Ghaut.

You would have spotted me busy swatching particularly two shades over and over again. They are the shades Sandstorm and Cherry Skies, the texture and formula kept me at the edge of my seat just during my decision making. It dries down to a matte finish for long lasting comfortable finish for hours. Oh, did I say that this liquid lipstick is waterproof? Yes, it is!



What I truly have been enjoying about these two liquid lipsticks is the lasting comfort from the long time trending matte finish that has seen the worst driest and flakiest of lips from wearing liquid lipsticks. The first line-up of liquid lipsticks, do you remember how your lips felt like they had not come in contact with water for days. Ahaha, yup! Liquid lipsticks have come a long way since some three to four years ago.



I appreciate the liquid lipstick's wand applicator and the texture is quite mousse like, almost like a whipped texture. Not runny like some other liquid lipsticks in the market, this texture is unique. However, I feel this texture could affect the opacity causing it to be patchy. The liquid lipstick takes a couple of seconds to dry down thus causing the patchy appearance yet this can be corrected with a few coats over it and build the opacity to your desired appearance.

The formula stays on the lips still without any signs of resistance or tightness, flexible as I move my lips throughout the day talking and sipping on my drinks and likes. A beautiful nude with neutral undertone is the all-time favored 'my lips but better' shade, it evens out my lip color and just takes an everyday lip shade to the next level.



It usually takes about three to four hours during wear time before I observed some form of fading to take place especially with eating involved. I haven't noticed too much dryness during my wear time. Having said this, it is necessary that I keep with my liquid lipstick with me for regular touch-ups.

I hope you enjoyed reading this product review and if you did then please do not forget to pin it up, on Pinterest and share this article with your makeup junkie friends!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig