Tuesday 5 March 2019

BIRTHDAY MAKEUP LOOK 2019




Hey Loves! January was my Birthday month and my little family decided to bring me out on our 'special' day! This is the makeup look, I had put together! Nothing was planned, just a little jumble of some of my favorite products for this look.

I thought it'll be fun to film this look, just for fun! Have you watched this video on YouTube yet? No? I see, i'll be waiting right here! Go for a quick tea break and watch the video and then return to read the rest of the blog post, lol!


It had been a low profile birthday, this year and that's how, it's been for the past six years now. I like it this way too, cozy and snug with my family.



If you'd like to watch me Get Ready and you like such Makeup related videos then click right here to watch the video! While you're at it, please take a moment to consider supporting my journey here on YouTube.

All will be needed from you is that you hit the 'Subscribe' button and click the bell to turn on notifications so that you'll be instantly notified whenever wherever new videos like this goes up on my Channel!


That's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed reading my belated birthday blog post!

I shall catch you very soon, in my next post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig