Friday 28 December 2018

HOLIDAY GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL



Hey Loves!

It's an easy Glam Makeup Tutorial post this time for the festive season to mark the end of 2018! It's that classic winged eye liner and festive red lip that is appropriate for this time of the year! 

I love the smell of festive treats around this time of the year. It's a time of no escape from flavor filled cookies, cakes, desserts and main courses! Okay, I should stop now but you catch my drift! It comes with makeup and the process, we get dressed and we start putting fixing our face a lil and before you know it.. I am reaching for either pressed or loose glitter, yup! That's unfortunately me, ahaha! Yes true..

I have filmed the process of my makeup look and it's for you to watch if you want to! Click to watch it, leave a like if you did and comment on what you'd like to watch next and definitely share this video!



The full list of products used to create this look, is listed below for you!

Face



  • Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Primer
  • IT Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte Poreless Finish Full Coverage Cream in Tan
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Medium 30, 28 and 26
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder


Eyes and Brows
  • IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Power 
  • Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette (Wink and Heartbreaker)
  • Sugar Eye Told you So! Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Catrice All Round Mascara Extra Lenght, Volume and Curl in Black


Highlight & Contour

  • Physicians' Formula Butter Bronzer in Murumuru
  • Zoeva Duo Face Cocoa Blend Highlighting Palette

Lips

  • NYX Suede Lipliner in Cherry Skies
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery



















I hope you had an amazing Christmas filled with awesome tummy filling food, great memories with family and friends and a Bright New Year awaiting you!

Take a moment to wish in return too, I would love that too!

That's it for today's blog post and I shall catch you very soon in my next entry, very soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig