Saturday 5 January 2019

EVERYDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL





Hey, Loves! It's the first weekend of 2019! What a week, it swooped past us in lightning speed! It's time to gently get back to the swing of things and settle down for the rest of the year.

In today's blog post, I am bringing you back to an original of mine which is a everyday makeup look. I am someone who loves me, some damn gorgeous neutrals paired with a no makeup makeup look! My favorite type of look, classic! Not overly done and I don't look like I do not have eyebrows or lashes.

If you'd like to watch me go through the makeup processes, step by step then click the video below;


I remember loving these types of natural looking makeup that leaves me looking fresh and healthy! What's not to like about natural looking makeup?



I have detailed the complete list of breakdown of all products used to create this look, just for you below;


Face

  • Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Primer
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Medium 28
  • IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream in Tan
  • ELF Foundation Palette in Medium Dark
  • Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder



Contour, Blush and Highlight

  • theBalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer Powder
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush in Unstoppable
  • Sephora Face Shimmering Powder in Natural Glow


Eyes & Brows

  • NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Chocolate
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Medium 28
  • Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette (On the lids are; Substitute for Love, Beans are White, Pure Ganache and Bitter Start)
  • Lower Lashline; Substitute for Love and Freshly Toasted
  • Sugar Eye Warned you So! in Double Matte Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black


Lips

  • Kiehl's Butter Mask for Lip Overnight Lip Treatment
  • MAC Lip Liner in Absolutely Lit
  • MAC Lipstick in Brave




That's it for today's blog post and I hope you had a great start to the first week of 2019! Let's be happier and more forgiving to ourselves by not being overly critical. Strive to better on your own terms and not let social media pressure you, k?



Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig