Monday 10 December 2018

GINGERBREAD MEN BUTTER COOKIES





There's always something very comforting about sugar cookie, a treat between lunch, tea breaks and dinner. The small bites that we can savor and enjoy without a drink in hand. This sugar cookie is one such and what's more, it's easier to make than it really is.

For that cute and festive touch, I just cut out the cookie dough with the gingerbread cutters instead of the regular Danish cookie type of cutters. Why? We're not fanciful of the actual gingerbread but we do love his and her shape. How else to re-use the cutters, then?

This one easy way to use the festive cutters other than their original intended usages. I am fuss-free like that, my kid was delighted to discover that these gingerbread men are the regular cookies and not the deep earthly, hot and slightly spicy ones.

She has helped me dress these men before they make their entries into the oven with mini smarties to resemble buttons down their middles. How cute!



If you do not have chocolate buttons for the actual buttons on the gingerbread men, fret not. You can pipe Nutella for buttons with the rosette nozzles or even sprinkle Christmas themed funfetti. Let your imagination/kids guide you through.

The main purpose here is to have fun! Make sure you get enough!






I hope you enjoyed today's blog post, I shall catch you very soon in my next one!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig