Tuesday 21 August 2018

URBAN DECAY'S LO-FI LIP MOUSSE IN HALO REVIEW



There is something about a lip product that I simply can't look pass. It always get my attention whenever I step into a department store or any Sephora outlet, "I just want to have a quick look at the lip product section". I tell my better half and he knows that my quick minutes is usually no shorter than at least five lengthy minutes.




There has been much reinvention of different types of lip finishes, from the matte finishes, glosses, tints, oils and balmy types. Let me explain about the all new Urban Decay's Lo-Fi Lip Mousses, they comes in eight different shades to choose from. At one glance, you could mistake these lip mousse for Urban Decay's single eye shadows or pot blushes. It was a hard choice to decide on just bringing home one as all shades offered were delectable and richly pigmented. This lip mousse retails for SGD 33 in a royal deep purple shade with 3.5gms of product.






The formula on this lip mousse is very versatile and can be used in different ways. The lip mousse pot comes with a handy sponge tip applicator if that's your thing for precise and well defined applications and to deposit tonnes of pigment. Unlike the sponge applicators found in most drug-store eye shadow palette, it's hard to miss this lil thing out as it slides right out when opened with it's handy storage slot.

I personally enjoy dipping my sanitized ring finger onto it to apply it on my lips and cheek. I love that it's a great travel friendly product and for on the go touch-ups. The formula is blend-able on the cheeks and on the lips. It does go on with a powdery matte, almost velvet finish feel on the lips but still lends the tiniest bit of hydration and moisture. The color wears off pretty well for a good amount of minimum of five hours if it's not in contact with oily food.



It leaves a pretty stained finish behind about after a good three to fours of wear time and it's handy at touch-ups. The blurred lip look can be achieved with this formula with more product on the inner lips and gradually fade the color out onto the outer lip area. The formula claims to be water-proof, I agree to this with enough testing and it's transfer-proof too.

I enjoy multi-use products as they add that much to a work makeup bag when you don't want to be carrying around too much stuff. On me, mostly you'll find a pressed powder with a brush, a concealer, a highlighter and a liquid lipstick but this one cushy lip mousse doubles up as a pretty blush and a lip color too!

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post review on Urban Decay's Lo-Fi Lip Mousse, let me know if you're picking this product up and what shade you're after.. I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,
Share:

1 comment

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl tips hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig