Friday 24 August 2018

NOT BEEN FEELING MYSELF LATELY


Hey Loves!

I have not been feeling myself, as of late. Hence, I had decided to take a step back and just relax today, no new video this Friday.

I hope you Lovelies understand that creatives too need a break too! I need some serious recharging to do before I'm back with more blog posts, pictures and overall content alongside with new content for my YouTube Channel with backup charged batteries.

Meanwhile, if you have missed my previous videos that are already up on my YouTube Channel at;
www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV then click below to catch up on them! Please hit the 'Subscribe' button if you haven't already and click on the 'Bell' icon for new updates from my Channel.




I have a motivational video with a special guest from Sri Lanka, a YouTuber herself and she shares with me about how she started out on her YouTube Channel.



In this First Impressions/Review/Demo video, I bring you a local Indie brand that has gorgeous eye shadows with metallic and different finishes, if you're a fan of eyes shadows.



One more eye makeup look for the Summer as we look forward to welcoming Fall, how about that?

With that, this blog post for today is done. I shall catch up with you very soon, in my next one. There is a couple of things on it's way and I shall share more about them soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig