Friday 17 August 2018

INTERVIEW WITH C J SELVA, CHATHU VLOGS



Hey Loves! Hope you're having a lovely day, so far! In today's blog post, I am going to share with you a little insider/preview if you will; of an interview/collaborative project with a Sri Lankan YouTuber who happened to be in Singapore. We got connected on Instagram and we had breakfast together when C J flew down to Singapore and enjoyed musings of our experiences of being a YouTuber.

On a side note, if you're following me for a while now (i meant to say, from the beginning of TheLeiaV on YouTube) You would have or I hope that you have noticed a difference in TheLeiaV's YouTube Channel content.

If you'd like to see the full interview with C J, click the video link below;

The purpose of conducting such interviews with the special guests with similar questions is to help you understand/get inspired by embracing the fact that 'we have to start somewhere'. Not so much on how, more on; taking immediate action. Actions that needs to be done, right this instant.


Most of us had no clarity when we begin such journeys, how some decisions start taking shape or whether we continue liking it, is all part of the process. We do what felt right for us then and the rest followed behind, in good time.


I was getting too comfortable operating my business, all by myself that it was sort of awkward for me when I was at a Google Workshop early January, this year! I had a lot of fun engaging with creative discussions during the workshop yet I noticed this conscious awkwardness. The rest present at the workshops had teams unlike me, solo. It was only until then I had realized the disadvantages of being a solo entrepreneur.


I had decided to step outside of my comfort zone. I approached women, I love and adore their work and are passionate and subtly request if they could be my special guests for an interview session on my YouTube Channel. You can be assured that I still receive my fair share of radio silence for the most part and some blunt, 'No, thank you'.


It's the momentum that has kept me searching for gracious and passionate women who are willing to share their two cents worth, the journey is challenging.. No doubt about that.


I hope you receive the answer, you seek to embark on what you set your heart on. I hope you enjoyed this interview as much as I did!

I shall catch up with you very soon, in my next blog post soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig