Friday 3 August 2018

NIGHT TIME SKIN CARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN



Skincare is a non-negotiable if you'd like to have youthful clear looking skin for longer. Hence, a simple skincare routine would take care of all your skin woes. That's what today's blog post is going to be about.

A lil background about my skin, it belongs to the oily skin type and I do experience breakouts during that 'special' time of the month and sometimes sensitivity from post acne aftermath. Acne and breakouts occur usually around the jawline and mouth area, I have observed a significant decrease when attempting to include broccoli and strawberries in my diet. I also take zinc supplement to help lessen the frequencies and severity of breakouts.

My current skincare routine is mostly made up of The Body Shop products, because I like that they're not too costly for my liking and their outlets are conveniently located at nearby heartland malls. I ran out of micellar water to pack for my travel and just quickly grabbed the nearest at sight, I am not recommending this particular product featured though. Please be sure to do your research, if you're unsure about any product, it's ingredients listing and other concerns, read up.

If you'd like to see the video then click the link below to watch it now!



Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin;

  • Any makeup removing Micellar Water
  • Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes with Provitamin B5
  • Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Wash
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion











If you're curious to know about how my morning skincare routine looks like, don't worry! It is coming soon!

That's it for today, I shall catch you very soon in my next post soon!


Love,


Share:

1 comment

  1. Cleaning your skin two times a day, both early morning and night, is extremely useful when you're handling oily skin. While lathering cleansers have actually gotten a little bit of a bum rap, mild variations work well to cut through excess oil quick without drying the skin. fitnesstipsweb.com/skin-concerns-5-most-typical-skin-concerns-and-quick-tips-to-deal-with-them/

    ReplyDelete

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig