Tuesday 31 July 2018

GET READY WITH ME - JULY EDITION



It's a Get Ready with Me! Yaay! I enjoy this category of videos, one of my favorites! What's yours?

Any-hoo, I was needing to get ready to run errands, drop-off and pick-up for my Little Woman. I needed to look presentable for myself and I thought I will switch the camera on and film the process. I am currently trying out Freshkon Alluring Eyes in Mesmeric Black, that's why my eyes look kind of spooky!

If you'd like to watch me, getting ready then click the video below now!


I am listing the full list of products used to create this look, below;

Face


  • The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream in Peachy Glow
  • L.A.Girl.Pro.Conceal.HD.High-Definition Concealer in Medium Beige
  • IT cosmetics bye bye pores pressed powder in Translucent
  • thebalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be my Highlight


Eyes


  • L.A.Girl.Pro.Conceal.HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Rimmel London Breathable Concealer in 200 Fair 
  • Catrice Eye & Brow Contouring Palette in 010 But First, Cold Chocolate!
  • Sephora Wonderful Stars Palette (second eye shade from first row, second eye shade from third row
  • Catrice Liquid Metal Single Eyeshadow in 120 Satina Van Der Woodsen
  • SilkyGirl Perfect Matte Liquid Eyeliner in Black 


Lips


  • Supergoop Mint fusion Lip Balm with SPF 30
  • NYX Powder Puff Lippie in either Squad Goals or Best Buds
  • Tarte lip paint naughty nudes in either Crop Top or Grunge




That's it for today's post! I hope you enjoyed it, I shall catch you very soon in my next post soon!.


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig